The great news for Cairns is that our highly regarded Director Colleen Diver is packing her bags along with her exceptional Xero nous and cloud knowledge, ready to spread the Xero love in Cairns. We are running a range of training events for accountants, bookkeepers and their clients on Friday 2nd June 2017.
If you’d like to find out more, register your interest or tee up a chance for your practice to meet with Colleen – please contact Sarah on 07 3088 7782 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save 20% if you enroll in both sessions.
Introduction to Xero Seminars in Cairns
- This is your opportunity to find out more about Xero and invite your clients along
- Heard of Xero but don’t know what it’s all about?
- Keen to find out more to make an informed decision about whether it is suitable for you and your clients businesses?
- Started using Xero and want to learn more?
Find out all you need to know at this introduction to Xero seminar.
Introduction to Xero seminar agenda:
- About Xero
- Bank reconciliation process (find & match, bank rules, auto suggest)
- Xero Files (sending in files, attaching to documents)
- Sales & Purchases (repeating invoices, schedule payments)
- Reporting (customising P&L)
- Xero app
- Opportunity to ask questions
Friday 2nd June 2017
10am – 12pm
$99 per person