XERO BOOKKEEPING EXTRAORDINAIRE
If you’re on the hunt to join a dynamic, fun team working with a range of innovative forward thinking clients in the cloud, read on.
Diverse Business Consultants provide bookkeeping, training and cloud consulting services to businesses primarily in Brisbane but also throughout Australia.
We are Xero Gold Partners and have an enviable client base that is always growing.
We are looking for a savvy Xero bookkeeper to join our thriving team on a casual basis (2+ days per week) initially, with the potential to grow to a permanent part-time or full time role (if desired).
We want a “doer” that is the right blend of fastidious and enthusiastic to join our team. If you are persistent, a list-maker from way back, love a challenge, thrive on accuracy and are committed to your clients and their finances, we are the place you want to grow your career.
We are seeking a bookkeeping professional who is passionate about cloud technology and understands that there is much more to bookkeeping than data entry.
This is a very flexible role where you will work in a range of locations – from our West End office, on-site with clients and from your home office.
The role will include:
- Management of a variety of client accounts across different industries including hospitality, advertising, clothing, financial services, trades and many more. You will be the account manager for your clients while being supported by our team.
- General bookkeeping services using Xero, Quickbooks Online and Receipt Bank/Hubdoc including some data entry, bank account reconciliation, software support, payroll and more.
- Provide clients with monthly reports for business analysis.
- Ensuring clients’ statutory obligations are met including BAS, IAS and other compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication with your clients, follow up and follow through!
- Advising clients on bookkeeping and payroll requirements and systems.
- Managing the flow of data from the client to the accounting software.
- Creating processes and procedures for client and internal use.
This position is ripe for the picking and for the right candidate there is potential for the role to grow into providing higher level services such as setups, conversions, business consulting and training.
Excellent hourly rate for the right person.
We are a dynamic bunch that love what we do. If you enjoy working independently but want the support of a collaborative team atmosphere, this is the job for you. We continually enhance the skillset of our team members so there’s lots of perks along the way.
We want someone who is upbeat, a forward thinking problem solver that can get the job done in a timely manner. We are not about leaving things until the last minute.
The successful applicant will have:
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience for a variety of small to medium sized businesses.
- Excellent written and personal communication skills.
- A strong demonstrable understanding of Xero accounting software.
- Experience using a range of technology including emails, Skype, Dropbox, Go-To Meeting, etc.
- Detailed, organised and professional approach to your work.
- Your own transport.
- Located in the greater Brisbane area.
- Familiarity and understanding of Quickbooks Online.
- Xero certification.
- Familiarity with Xero add-ons.
- A minimum qualification of Cert IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting.
- An understanding of the TASA legislation.
Only those with the essential attributes need apply.
If you meet the above criteria and enjoy working with small and medium business owners to make a difference to their lives, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.