Bookkeeper (Xero specialist) part time & full time options available
If you’re on the hunt to join a dynamic team working with a range of innovative forward thinking clients in the cloud, read on.
- Fully remote role with flexible working hours
- Be an integral part of an innovative, industy leading collaborative team
- Proud platinum Xero partner
- Join a business that is growing and having fun while doing it
Diverse Business Consultants provide Xero bookkeeping, training and cloud consulting services to businesses throughout Australia. We are Xero Platinum Partners and have an enviable client base with some really cool thriving businesses.
We are growing fast because of our high quality service, client experience and dynamic business and team environment.
We are looking for a savvy experienced Xero bookkeeper to join us. We are looking for someone who is the perfect mix of fastidious and enthusiastic and is an all round “doer”.
So if you are a proud list-maker, love a challenge, thrive on accuracy and are committed to your clients and working as part of a team, we are THE place you want to grow your career.
This is a flexible busy role where you will work predominantly from your home office and sometimes meet on-site with clients.
The position can be either part time (3-4 days a week) or full time, depending on the right candidate. We are proud of our flexible working environment and welcome innovative discussions on all flexible working arrangements that result in the job getting done AND an epic person joining our team.
This is the perfect blend of an autonomous role where you get to manage your time and priorities (similar to working for yourself) but enjoy a secure environment that assures you set hours, lots of support and development and an exciting future.
The role includes:
- Xero bookkeeping services for amazing clients including data entry, bank reconciliation, software support, payroll, BAS, IAS, super and more.
- Client services management including relationship management, meeting new clients and scoping their needs.
We are looking for someone who is an upbeat self starter, passionate about cloud bookkeeping and someone who loves to take the lead and show initiative. You’ll thrive and grow as our business continues to expand with lots of future growth opportunities.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Xero bookkeeping experience across a range of different businesses.
- Strong understanding of Xero.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of bookkeeping.
- Good business acumen.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- A love of people and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to connect and relate with business owners.
- Impeccable written and personal communication skills.
- Gets a kick out of technology with experience using a range of technology including GSuite, Zoom Meetings, Hubdoc, Receiptbank/Dext, etc.
- Detailed, organised and professional approach to your work.
- Your own transport.
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting.
- BAS Agent / Tax Agent registration.
In exchange for your fastidious nature, can-do attitude and dedication to our business and our clients, you’ll receive a stable salary, regular team member benefits (including an annual retreat!), lots of on the job training and support and a fun innovative working environment
We are looking for someone to join our team for the long term and grow with us, so if you’ve read this far and you are feeling excited, you are invited to follow the next steps below and apply.
To express your interest, please apply by answering the following questions and emailing your answers and your current CV with 2 work related references to us included:
- Tell us about your experience as a bookkeeper and why you’ve chosen this as your passion.
- Please outline your experience with Xero and how you would rate your skill level.
- Tell us why you match the perfect blend of fastidious and enthusiastic
- How do you add value to your clients and how will you add value to our team and business?
- What are you looking for in your next workplace?
- How much are you currently being paid and what are you looking for?
- What is your notice period and availability to start?
- What else would you like us to know about you and your amazingness?
Thank you so much for taking the time to apply. Every application will be acknowledged and we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible to let you know if you’ve been selected for a zoom interview.