We want to inform you of an excellent opportunity for Qld small businesses.
The Queensland Government’s Business Basics Grants Program offers a single $5000 grant to eligible small businesses.
Applications open at 9am on Wednesday, 4 May 2022, and you’ll want to get in quick as the grant program is competitively assessed!
Don’t miss your chance to get a $5000 boost for your business.
It’s a perfect opportunity for businesses to improve their operations, such as upgrading websites, improving skills or adopting best practices.
The 5 funded activities are:
- Training & coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity & succession.
To be eligible for this grant, businesses need to:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
If you’re an eligible small business, get your application in ASAP! You can check your eligibility here.